Here are some things we learned over the past few months:
- We learned that when the Lord says "go," He means business
- Along the way we talked about the power of the Holy Spirit and how the HS empowers us today. We also engaged in conversation about the Gifts of the Spirit.
- We discussed the importance of having a Barnabas and Timothy in our lives (someone to disciple us and someone to disciple).
- As we read about all of the persecution, our eyes were opened to how much we have to be thankful for, and we engaged in a thankfulness challenge for five days.
- We learned that people saw joy of the Lord in Paul and the disciples. In the book of Acts, the Gospel is explained twelve times. Eleven of those times it was people asking about the Gospel because they saw something different in Paul and the disciples.
Next we are on to the Book of Romans! Stay tuned!